As schools are ramping up for the fall semester, fully vaccinated students are now eligible for incentives through a new vaccine incentive program at the University of Southern Miss.
Beginning today, Friday, July 30th, through Friday, October 15th, five names will be drawn each week – one name for each of the following items:
- Fall 2021 Semester Tuition (value of $4,602 each)
- Dining Dollars (value of $1,000 each)
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore Book Voucher (value of $300 each)
- Housing and Residence Life Room Credit (value of $2,000 each)
- Parking Decal (value of $414 each)
To be eligible, you must be enrolled in classes for the Fall 2021 semester, and you must submit your completed, official COVID-19 vaccination record online at usm.edu/gotmycovidvax.
Students who are selected through the weekly drawings will be notified of details by the Dean of Students office.
USM students can schedule a vaccine appointment at Moffitt Health Center on the Hattiesburg campus. Schedule a vaccination appointment online or call Moffitt Health Center at 601-266-5390. To find a vaccine location in your current area, visit vaccines.gov.
The post USM offering big incentives for students to get vaccinated appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.