On Tuesday, the Mississippi State Medical Association hosted a COVID-19 Health Care Town Hall to talk about the current state of coronavirus in Mississippi and what the future looks like.
Here are some of the items medical experts talked about:
- Types of treatment available and what should be used in certain situations
- The 3,000-nurse shortage in Mississippi
- Omicron in comparison to previous variants
- Frequency of booster doses from here on out
- COVID-19’s effect on mental health
Watch the full webinar below.
The post VIDEO: COVID-19 Health Care Town Hall appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.